CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday

Sheet Music the book. I been told it is a must have.

I have been told 4 times this week that I had to read the book Sheet Music by Kevin Leman. I think that is a sign that I need to read it. Since I have been writing this blog I have so many sharing their thoughts with me. This book has impacted many. You can click here to see his official site on this book.

Dr. Kevin Leman, an internationally known psychologist, radio and television personality, and speaker, has taught and entertained audiences worldwide with his wit and commonsense psychology. The best-selling and award-winning author has made house calls for hundreds of radio and television programs, including The View with Barbara Walters, Today, Oprah, CBS's The Early Show, Live with Regis Philbin, CNN's American Morning, and LIFE Today with James Robison. Dr. Leman has served as a contributing family psychologist to Good Morning America. He is the founder and president of Couples of Promise, an organization designed and committed to helping couples remain happily married. Dr. Leman and his wife, Sande, live in Tucson. They have five children. (plus he is a Christian)

You can make beautiful sexual music. In Sheet Music, Dr. Kevin Leman makes it clear: If you and your spouse work in tandem, you’ll create some of the most stunning sounds ever heard! “All it takes is practice… and the right attitude,” says Dr. Leman. Sex is about the quality of your entire love life. This book will expand and challenge your thinking, help you start your marriage off right, or go from humdrum to exciting if you’re already married.

Here is a clip to where you can get to know the author. I have read his birth order book and loved it. I can't wait till I get this one.







Here is a link to where you can order it now on Amazon. Click on the words. Enjoy!

Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage

My view on sex is that it is in a marriage of one man and one woman that was designed by our heavenly Father. My intent for this blog is to encourage the marriages of husband and wife and share our walk with you.

Some descriptions were taken off of Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin