CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday

Who is behind Ntandem4life?

Hi Everyone,
My name is Anna, I have been married for over 20 years to my high school & middle school sweetheart. I love him more and more each day. Our lives have grown up with each other but that doesn't mean we have not had our ups and downs.
We have walked paths that many of you have walked or is walking now. I desire to share our life with you and our insights on Marriage.
I believe that God put the man and woman to gether to have a marriage that is forever. That is what we strive to do each day in our marriage. Our committment to each other is what keeps up going.

Come along with us on this journey with sharing our lives together.

10 comments:

  1. Stopping in from the Blog Hop! So nice to "meet" you! I love the idea of your blog, as well as the layout (super cute!)!

    Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping on by to say hi. I love that you guys have been married that long and that God is your foundation. We need more examples like you guys out there showing the world that it is possible. I will definitely be back to check out your blog in my free time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog name! Happy Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with your belief that marriage is forever! Coming by to say hi from the Blog Hop. Hope you are enjoying the party.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from the Blog Hop and wanted to say hi. How sweet is it that you married your middle school sweetheart! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping in from the BlogHop, and also agree about marriage being forever, and about that commitment being the thing that holds you together when your husband travels a lot and you are in the trenches with small needy children. We try to have date nights twice a month, and we watch tv shows together to make sure we have common experiences when he is home, but man it can be rough. Glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna! Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. I think it's wonderful that you married your childhood sweetheart! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments. I am visiting your blogs also. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to "meet" you! Stopping by from the BlogHop to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outlook on marriage. We just celebrated our 11th yesterday....we've just got a ways to go! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin